Since many films will sell out, we strongly encourage you to purchase your tickets in advance online. To purchase tickets online, click on the desired film program from the schedule page and click the “Buy Tickets” link which will appear when tickets are on sale.
From September 10 to September 19, you can also buy tickets and passes at the Chicago Filmmakers Box Office located at 5720 N. Ridge Ave. in Chicago’s Edgewater neighborhood, Monday through Friday from 11:00am to 6:00pm. The Box Office will also be open Saturday, September 15, from 11:00am to 4:00pm. During the festival, walk-up tickets are available at the venue’s box office, beginning 30 mins before the first show of the day.
Questions about festival Tickets or Passes? Please contact us at (773) 293-1447 | email@example.com.
General Admission at Landmark: $13 ($10 members)
General Admission at Chicago Filmmakers: $11 ($8 members)
Opening Night Film – Freelancers Anonymous | Film Only: $16 ($13 members) | Film & Party: $45 ($40 members)
Special Presentation – The Happy Prince: $18 ($15 members)
Documentary Centerpiece – The Queens: $15 ($12 members)
Closing Night Film – Studio 54 | Film Only (5:00 pm screening): $15 ($12 members) | Film & Party (7:30 pm screening): $35 ($30 members)
Pick 5: $50 ($45 members)
Pick 10: $90 ($85 members)
Festival Pass: $125 ($115 members)
Please note: Pick 5, Pick 10 and Festival Passes are good for admission for one person to all regular screenings; not redeemable for special admission programs (Opening/closing/centerpiece screenings/special presentations).
*To learn more about the perks of membership and to sign up today, visit our membership page.
- Ticket Purchases: Advance sales are available until the day before the show. On the day of the show, tickets are only available for purchase at the theater box office at the venue where the film is being screened.
- Online Purchases: Processing fees apply for online orders. Tickets may be purchased online up until the day before the show.
- Day of Show Purchases: Only available for purchase at the theater box office, beginning 30 minutes prior to the first screening of the day.
- Group Sales: Please call our office for discounts on tickets for groups of 10 or more, (773) 293-1447.
- Payment Options: Credit cards are accepted for phone, on-line, group, and advance walk-up sales. Personal checks, money orders, and cash are also accepted for advance walk-up sales. Returned checks are subject to a $25 fee.
- Refunds and Cancellations: Online orders cannot be changed after the order is placed. No refunds or exchanges can be made on tickets once they are purchased. Reeling is not responsible for lost, stolen, or forgotten Tickets or Passes. All programs and scheduled guests are subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. In the event that a program is canceled, exchange passes will be issued to ticket holders at the theater.
- Rush Policy: Even if you have a ticket, you must be in the theater 15 minutes before the film’s published start time or we reserve the right to sell your seat in the event of a sell-out.
- Rush Tickets: Rush tickets for sold-out shows will be offered at the theater’s box office approximately 15 minutes prior to the screening. The number of tickets available is dependent on the number of unoccupied seats.